GET 3 STEPS TO A NEW DIRECTION - FREE!
Begin changing your life for good, the first steps to become a man of purpose and integrity. Written by Clay Allen, who has helped men for 20 years on the road to freedom.
CONSIDER THESE QUESTIONS
- Do you find yourself preoccupied with sexual thoughts?
- Do you seek out provocative images in media or print?
- Do you masturbate while fantasizing?
- Do you lock-on when you see an attractive person?
- Do you find your spouse to be less sexually satisfying?
- Do you frequent porn sites?
- Has sex been a way to escape your problems?
- Do you have sexual behaviors you hide from your wife?
- Does your spouse show concern about your sexuality?
- Do you scan personals, chat rooms, and respond?
- Do you look forward to business trips for sexual activity?
- Have you used sexual encounters, affairs, or prostitutes?
- Has your sexual activity created problems for you?
- Has your sexual activity caused problems for your family?
- Was anyone hurt emotionally by your sexual behavior?
- Was anyone hurt physically by your sexual behavior?
- Are you worried your sexual activities be discovered?
- Do you feel some of your sexual behavior is not normal?
- Do you ever feel depressed after having sex?
- Have you promised yourself you’ll quit some behavior?
- Have you ever tried and failed to quit any sexual activity?
- Have you sought out previous help for a sexual behavior?
- Are any of your sexual activities illegal?
If you identify only with the first 8 questions, you might doubt whether you really need to 'fix' anything in your life. 'No one else knows, nobody's getting hurt, I've been doing this since I was 12.' The other side of that coin, however, says that doing the same behavior consistently is a 'habit'. These habits aren't healthy, they use other people, and they're progressive. The good news is that you can deal with it now, before it cascades into further behavior.
Ready for a change?
If you want to ramp your life to a higher standard, we can help you make it happen.
If you found yourself saying “yes” a lot to the long list, it reflects the progressive, toxic nature of misused sex. Millions of men have been sucked into a vortex of obsession because of porn on the internet.
But you don’t have to be trapped there. There is unlimited hope and absolute solutions to overcoming these destructive patterns. Are you ready to grasp our hand of help? Get started today.
Q & A
Hiding Behind My Guitar When I first came to Avenue 2 years ago, I was very deceived about many things. Fear and shame gripped my heart. To cover up for the deficits I felt in my soul, I used religion and religious involvement to fill unmet needs, cover my insecurities, and avoid the pain…MORE
For as far back as I can remember I was interested in the sexual. I was the recipient of attention by an aunt and her friends. I didn’t understand what was happening to me, but the stimulation was powerful and intriguing. I believe this helped set me up for a secret life of obsessive masturbation.…MORE
I didn’t consider myself a sex addict. Sure, I had a problem with pornography and masturbation, but I wasn’t as messed up as the other guys in there, the sex addict guys. The truth was I was very messed up and an addict indeed. I came to realize this later. Through the use of verses…MORE